Sunday, February 5, 2012

Quote of the Moment, No. 6 - Football Quote for the Super Bowl


Congratulations to the New York Giants, Super Bowl XLVI champs!

Ah, you've gotta love a good sports = life analogy. The one above particularly inspires me. What are your goals? Where are your goalposts? What are you aiming for? I have been working on the answers to these questions as of late. Some of my goals are professional (showing art, selling handmade objects), while others are of a more personal nature (being cool with myself, eating well, not taking crap from guys who aren't sold on me or vice versa). Some of my goals for The Junk Revival have been to post here on a regular basis, to share ideas, develop my voice and have it heard, and to create a place to think aloud. I would also like to use this online identity to share some actual junk revivals. I mean refurbished objects. So far, it's been more of a place to revive the junk in my head. I guess it works either way. However, you should look forward to seeing more projects posted here.

By the way, I just adore the Roman-inspired outfit Madonna wore during the Half-Time show tonight. How about you? Any chance you'll rock a work-appropriate version? Me? I just might.

See more photographs of the Half-Time show here.

I hope you all are having a beautiful Sunday night and getting pumped for the work week (Unless you have Mondays off. In that case, I'm wildly jealous and hope you're out on the town making the most of what's left of the evening).

Cheers,

Alison :)

No comments:

Post a Comment